Monday, November 9, 2009

A Glimpse for Sarah & Bob






Who knew Monroe could look like this! I had no worries asking Sarah to trespass during this photo session. Sarah and I have a long history of this behavior going back to high school BUT that's another story.... When Sarah mentioned that her and Bob are planning a beautiful stately southern manor style twang wedding I knew we needed a dreamy romantic setting. This abandoned estate across the street from their home was filled with possibility. During this shoot I remembered how intimate these e sessions can be. My subjects really notice me during an engagement session, rather than at a wedding when everyone is so preoccupied. It is always good to identify and sometimes my awkward self can feel just as vulnerable behind the camera. I think Bob and I both relaxed more when we truly committed to the idea of trespassing. I was super proud of the way Bob morphed from camera shy to art director by the end of the shoot! Sarah and Bob are and were adventurous. I love how their happiness radiates in these shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment