Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sneak Peek for Kelly and Dan






There was a time when I thought I would never do portraits and weddings. I wanted to only make art....what ever that is. Recently I have had a change of heart. I realized that as a photographer I am part historian and part storyteller. I make heirlooms and I find that to be a pretty important job. I read a quote tonight, "Family stories make the most valuable heirlooms." Kel and Dan this seemed most appropriate. I was unsure if I should post this tonight, but I wanted you to have your sneek peek because even on our worst days we must give ourselves a moment to find something to smile about so it makes even just one moment a bit better. Allow yourself to enjoy your beautiful niece, nephew and your fantastic little drummer boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment