Monday, April 26, 2010

Sneak Peek for Mary and Dom












It was a gorgeous April day in the Pocono's, perfect for celebrating Mary and Dom's wedding vows. I have to admit I cried during the ceremony and I said to myself pull it together your the photographer! Luckily I had the best assistant ever the multi talented Ms. Crystal Popko who keeps me on track and helps me off the ladder or floor, I think this wedding she even held a half eaten pierogi for someone...gotta love it! The personal words about wanting and finding love were so sensitive, reflecting on loved ones passed ahhh.... Mary and Dom are a fabulously fun and humorous couple, but what is striking is in the midst of the laughter there is a deep admiration and respect that is evident in their loving glance. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that it appears to be a family tradition to yell testicles instead of cheese when posing for a photo... this was a first for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment