Saturday, May 12, 2012

Make a memory, make a mini


Make a memory, make a mini
In the spirit of mother’s day and my love of heirlooms and preserving family history I wanted to come up with a way for more of you to professionally preserve your history, photographically of course. I know one day the image above of my mother and grandmother taken last week will make me cry, but I think it will be the good kind of cry. I love how my grandma's lips match the tulips! Happy Mother's Day!!!

What is a mini?
A mini is a condensed portrait session. Gather three of your closest friends/family and kin and pick a place for me to come photograph you. I also have several location suggestions.

Deatils:
Each group will be photographed for 25 minutes.
Each Session group will include (2) digital downloads and (2) 5x7 images of your choice.  
$125 per group (must have 3 groups total)

This is a limited time offer from now until the end of June 2012...don't wait!!! 



Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com



No comments:

Post a Comment