Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Mini's 2013, NEW*****jpegs included*****


Fall Mini Portrait Sessions
when words fall short, I reach for my camera
when my memory fails, I reach for a photograph







When:
Sunday October 13th, rain date tbd
sitting times between 9-11am  & 3:30-5:30
Where:
NJ Botanical Gardens at Skylands Manor

Details:
Each group will be photographed for 20 minutes. (Groups limited to 5 members only, larger groups email for details).
8 high resolution jpegs, with printing rights

Investment:
$150 per group, 8-10 high resolution jpegs with printing rights

Reserve your session:
To reserve a space please email me via Jamie Kaminski Photography on Face Book 
or jamiekaminski@mac.com
 The $150 session fee is due in full prior to secure your space and is non refundable. 
 In the event that you are unable to attend you will be credited for a future session to be used within the next consecutive 6 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment