Monday, September 9, 2013

meet Miss "K" & learn about SENIOR PORTRAIT packages









Beauty in and out, funk, class, spunk and brains.... can you get a better combination? 
I had so much fun with Miss "K" I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday I was learning to use a camera, as a teen myself, with her aunt as my model. Today here stands a bright young women who has so much to look forward to...watch out world here she comes....

Jamie Kaminski Photography is now running an introductory special on Senior Portraits. 
Packages begin at $325, which includes the sitting fee and print choices, email for details. 
Cd of all images is available for purchase with printing rights. 

What you should know about Jamie Kaminski:
I have been in love with photography since I was 15.
During the day I am a local public school art teacher...so you can trust me with your grown up "baby" :)
No blogging with out YOUR consent...privacy matters

No comments:

Post a Comment