Saturday, December 27, 2014

29...

There are a billion memories that I could share about this family I adore, but for right now lets just relish in the fact that ...YES there are 29 people in this photo above and YES they are looking. Now there are many versions and ya'll will be able to print the one you look best in lol..
but I needed to share... I was excited!
As for the photo below look at all the handsome young men in "Miss" Lolie's life....
A lucky gal for sure and I haven't even shown you the granddaughters and any other combination you could think of because...yes we took it! There may have been a large amount of marsh-mellow eating bribing..but I am not telling....

As for  this lovely lady below....We know it takes two and I believe the connections to heaven provided a warm December day, so we could ACTUALLY do this. A Mom the heart of a family...it never ceases to amaze me the power of one person...one person's love, one person's smile. A Happy New Year awaits and I am so grateful to be a part of it...much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment