Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Love You


Today was a polar day. I have waited anxiously since my little Q was born to hear him whisper," I love you" to me. It has been a 3 1/2 year wait. Today he looked up at me with his baby blues that warm your soul and said I love you. His words were not terribly clear, but his tone, inflection and purpose all understood by me his first love.

Today my Grandmother who we have always referred to as, "Mame" suffered a stroke. Her speech is lost and her babble is not understood.

There are about 95 years that separate these two loves of mine.

I have never really been able to articulate my feelings on my own spirituality, but todays events come close to how I understand the world.

His voice needed a space and she gave it to him.

The photo above was taken at Cape Cod Summer 2011.. Mame and Q took a nap together. Mame has never been good about hiding who her favorite is. Q takes the cake! Although we all (especially my husband) could do without her calling him Pussycat.


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

1 comment: