Thursday, August 2, 2012

My new FAVORITE personal family photo



"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in garden." borrowed from sweetannies 28

All of which we achieved, while on Cape Cod. 
But my favorite photo from vacation comes at the end of the day, so to the quote above I add....

A mother's perfect day ends with her little one's enjoying an outdoor shower. 
A moment of innocence forever engraved in my heart. 

This is the type of image that will help me remember this sweetness in years to come. I LOVE this photo..... I do.

Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

2 comments:

  1. Golly day!! I love your eye! Beautiful photo. Looks like one of those photos you see in a book telling you what it was like in the '20s. You should get that archived somewhere for the 2010's (or 12's)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...maybe I was channeling Gertrude Kasebier always loved her

      Delete