Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beach Mini Previews






I think the beach mini's were a huge success this year! The lighting was just AWESOME. I love the beach mini because when you actually go to the beach with children the last thing you can focus on is taking pictures (especially if you are as nervous as I am at the ocean etc. and have my kids in life jackets) Meeting at Wawayanda State Park, near the lake at sunset was a perfect solution. I believe we got the feel of the shore or Nantucket in our own back yard. I am not a huge fan of props, I think that the natural landscape, paired with the right lighting yields all the magic needed for a photo. Honestly it doesn't matter where you are. I love the shadows on the lifeguard chair and the sun kissed faces. Being little is so darn precious. Now my clients have a little piece of summer forever.

 Didn't make it to this year's beach mini... Don't worry...two mini's coming in the fall. One to play with the autumn leaves and of course holiday mini's. Stay tuned by following Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook.

Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment