Monday, August 6, 2012

Life is in the details... here's to the NEW Mr. and Mrs. B!








I had the honor of assisting Rachel Leib Photography (www.rachelleib.com) at this beautiful wedding. My focus was on the details. This was a great opportunity for me to photograph and not have to be concerned with the whole picture, but small details of the big picture The new Mr. and Mrs. B are teachers, so as place cards they used #2 pencils in Mason Jars with tags that directed guests to an assigned table. Each table was named after a class written on a chalk board...of course I was partial to art class...but of course. One of the many hats I wear is that I am also an art teacher. The beautiful purple and yellow flowers (complementary colors for my art students out there) were stunning. I am always impressed with the shoes women wear. I myself have never been able to wear heels....they are so darn pretty, so I had to grab a photograph of them. The groomsmen were given these awesome beer mugs that looked like wood and yes I  do really like the hand tattoo. 

Here's the link to the beautiful portraits created by Rachel Leib Photography.   https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151073413323950.459801.359382543949&type=1

Rachel and I always have a great time working together. We are a very busy duo this fall so follow us. Wishing the B's all the best.


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment