Monday, August 20, 2012

Beach Mini's Tomorrow!! One space available




I took my boys to Wawayanda State Park tonight to check out the light for tomorrow's beach mini's. I always think it's funny when people are nervous about if their kids will listen or not. Please note Quaid's older brother Gavin is NOT in these pictures....well his legs made it in! He just wanted to run as fast as he could into me so....BELIEVE ME my boys give me a run for my money and you needn't EVER worry about behavior...or sensory issues, or eye contact...got, get it, no problem. I will however always suggest an extra outfit!

Beach Mini info copy paste link below (one space available)
http://www.jamiekaminskiphotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/beach-minis.html

The images above are of our youngest son Quaid from tonight at Wawayanda State Park. The kids ate dinner in the car, while I was waiting for the rain to pass...my husband puts up with so much ;)

Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment