Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Forbidden fruit with my guys









I needed this family day. I have been working so much this fall and for that I am truly grateful BUT I needed to play! Picking the  forbidden fruit with my men was the recharge I craved.  Quaid (the little one) kept dropping the apples on my husband's head. For a little man of few words he's SO loud. I can hear him yelling in the last pictures. As usual Gavin was super enthusiastic and enjoyed playing apple catch...minus the catch he may have inherited some of my athleticism...we shall see. While photography never feels like work to me..this pause helped me remember why I run around like a maniac. These are the three guys that have stolen my heart.


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment