Monday, October 1, 2012

My favorite client as seen in a movie...or me!?




I have a new favorite movie and it describes who I think is my perfect client. Romantics Anonymous was so quirky, offbeat, and fun. If you can bear the subtitles (totally worth it) watch it it's darling! Of course it's a love story...is there a better kind of story? I identify with so many of the characters inner struggles, being misunderstood and the "F" it moment when you dive in and no longer care and take a risk. You know that moment.......I have been blessed with awesome clients & followers, who have given me positive feedback, encouragement and enthusiasm that this passion could also be a business. I think that this movie describes pieces of me and the unique pieces of the great individuals who trust me to photograph them...so good! picture above compliments of the web

 copy and paste this link for the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-r7KjOYtQ


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment