Friday, July 22, 2011

Adriana & Jason are getting married...SOON!






I met this lovely couple down at Rockefeller Park and I see why this park became such an important part of their relationship. Aside from the natural beauty of the landscape, it is here that Jason shared his joy of running with Adriana and now a place they often come to exercise. It is also the place where(with a little help from family) that he proposed right on that sweet stone walkway. I'll let the bride share her initial reaction to the proposal...They are clearly excited about the wedding, but more importantly so in love...absolutely no hesitation when I suggested a how 'bout a kiss type shot. I am truly looking forward to their September wedding.

Remember to "Like" Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook or follow JAKphotography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment