Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guess Who's Engaged?











I love when I get to photograph a couple that rolls with my ideas...like put a leaf in front of your face or sit next to this hideous building....but I swear when I look at this building all I see is Tiffany blue..I'm just saying....

"m" & "i" are enthusiastic about the outdoors, particularly hiking and it was on one such adventure that "i" proposed....she said YES! Her ring is so pretty that I just had to photograph it. We hiked around Sterling Forest and I discovered that I need to hike more. The fall foliage and crisp air was so refreshing...never mind I should be able to walk up a small hill without huffing..maybe next time. Their fresh smiles and tender gestures made this shoot so enjoyable...I am looking forward to their November 2012 wedding..it will be here before you know it!


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
or follow JAKphotography on Twitter
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment