Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meet the "A" Family







All of this because two people fell in love...amazes me every time. Four handsome little men. I did say FOUR...I'm not scared ...ok well maybe a little... they were purposely my last session, just in case I needed the wiggle room. While Mom may feel differently this went SMOOTH. Believe me I know chaos, we're dear friends. It is my hope that this gift  of professional portraiture this Mom granted herself today warms her heart for years to come. Jamie Kaminski Photography is donating a portion of today's sessions fees to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief. It always strikes me after disasters that the common thread most weep about is the loss of precious photograph's. Photo's truly are treasures whose value grows with time. Rest assured I have them backed up in cyber space.

Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com


No comments:

Post a Comment