Sunday, November 25, 2012

the NEW Mr. & Mrs. M getting ready















This gorgeous wedding day came shorty after Hurricane Sandy. The power had been restored to the area, but this wedding had a warm energy all of its' own.  I really love the getting ready shots, I think photographing this part of the day really adds to the story of the wedding day. There is so much joy, anticipation, nerves and laughter. I've started to fuse photographs of photographs in my shots, as I know that time seems to be moving faster as a Mom. I'm sure the parents of the couple feel like it went by in a blink....and it did. This quiet  groom couldn't help beaming and his gorgeous bride, well she gleamed with her witty, confident charm.


Remember to LIKE
Jamie Kaminski Photography on FaceBook
www.JamieKaminski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment