Monday, October 20, 2014

Mini previews!

Did you know I have the best curls?

And when I am not pulling my Daddy's hair I enjoy cuddling with mom and chasing my shadow. Luckily I have the same shoes as dad.. I can keep up.


This just happens to be his last photo with baby teeth....just a little while later this big grin changed liked the leaves. It was cold but check out how perfect the light was.


Cue the swans....cue the dreamy sun.. I love all these grins to pieces and moms coat.. I want it lol!


Wait he thought he had the best curls...ok he does too..it's a tie! It has been a pleasure watching this guy grow..so fast!


These two are twins just three short years apart. I bet he'll always look up to you! I can't take this big  smile...you have to be happy when you look at him...a slight fat lip may or may not have ended their session lol...oh boyzzz.


And last but not least..these two...after my own wee heart in these caps...what a difference a year makes...they're looking mom..lol and they are so friggin adorable

Thank you for trusting me with your memories, it was a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment